My Outfits Over the Years

It's been very long time since I've blogged. I originally made this blog to talk about my experiences on PSHome, it's fashion and the friends I made there. But things have changed, PSHome will be ending on March 31st, 2015. So, as my goodbye to PSHome, I will make some final posts about said fashion, friends and memories. I never got to blog how I wanted to, due to complications IRL, but I plan on turning this blog into something more. What that more is, I've yet to decide. I will always love PSHome, and be thankful that I got to experience it and was able to express some of my creativity through it.

With that being said, I'll start down memory lane with some of my favorite looks, outfits and pictures I've created throughout the years in Home.


2010

Home's content was really limited back in the day, but this was the first outfit I really felt in my element.



Taking advantage of the lighting in the Playground's glitch.




One of my favorite "photoshoots".
Paramore - Renegade
I always loved the Gamescom space design.
"You and I; we share the same disease
Cover up; compromise what we grieve."



Nirvana - Something in the Way

2011

These poses were available through the Dead Island Photoshoot that took over Central Plaza.

Hollywood Undead - Another Way Out

Falling through the Playground glitch.

Taken on the Sunset Yacht, one of the most gorgeous personal spaces.


Me and my buddy.



Killzone themed Central Plaza.



"You know I, I can make your body levitate if you let me."

Rocking a jellyfish.

Space police?


Listening to Fall Out Boy - Dance, Dance





This stunning view could be found in the Chamber Personal Space glitch.














































Good ole' Irem Square. I adored the fishy game and atmosphere.
Oerba Dia Vanille cosplay from Final Fantasy XIII.
































Comments

Popular Posts