Akira

It's not often I'll come across something that makes me totally geek-out, coming across this jacket was one those moments. Anyone that's a big anime fan may recognize this iconic jacket: Kaneda's red jacket from Akira. While it may not be a perfect replica, this was truly a fantastic find along with the anime eyes top. To my surprise, this outfit even gained me a new friend. They randomly messaged me pictures of my avi and complimented me on it. Getting compliments on my avi is so rewarding after all the time I've put into it.

Akira




I am wearing:
Hair: [monso] - Shiranui Hair
Earrings: [^^Swallow^^] - GothLoli Ears
Gloves: [L'Emporio&PL] - Signorina Fingerless Gloves
Jacket: [MIWAS] - Rei Jacket
Top: [Corvus] - Anime Cecile Top
Bottoms: [SCANDALIZE] - Nayar Shorts
Stockings: [MIWAS] - Liah Leather Socks
Shoes: [::ROC::] - Erica Boots

Comments

Popular Posts