My Outfits Over the Years (Continued)



Continuing on from my last post, a walk down my memory lane of my outfits, styles and pictures collected throughout my time in PSHome.

2012
       

Inside the Dead Nation themed Space.


Lady Reaper.
Let it Snow. <3

"It's too late, It's my fate,
I can't turn around."
At your service.
In the following  pics I took advantage of the hair glitch where you can mix two hairstyles. I really enjoyed it but it was short lived when it was took away.
Mixed one of the default hairstyles with a Granzella ponytail.
Mixed the Kitsune hairstyle with a short bob.

2013


These types of outfits, (hoodies and skirts), were my most beloved style.

...for PSHome.
One Ok Rock - Nothing Helps
"Goodnight, sleep tight, Don't let the dead bite."

Taking advantage of the PSPlus color wheel, how I wish it came about sooner.

Who didn't get into the monster creating game?
My love for witches.


Hayley Williams influence. R!OT!

Mmm toast.

Beside myself.

The naughty no-no items.


Bush - Letting the Cables Sleep

"If I told you what I was,
Would you turn your back on me?"






Dressing up for winter was always fun.



2014
My Home Apocalypse Outfit.
"Forgetting all the memories, try to forget love cause love's forgotten me."















Color up your life.
This hairstyle just screams Skrillex.
"Daisies are like sunshine on the ground."
"I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones, enough to make my systems blow."

"With the lights out, it's less dangerous."


Decyfer Down - Fading















































"I'm a young lover's rage, gonna need a spark to ignite."















































"Don't tell the others but it's all getting old,
I mean how many more times must our stories be told?"
























"I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix."
























Paramore - Misery Business




























































































































































































2015
Hatsune Miku Inspired.












































My Morrigan Aensland from Darkstalkers cosplay.






















And her sister Lililth. (Watered down version.)









































































































































































































































My black dress collection.
The following are from my JPHome account, Hatsune Miku cosplay.
Black Rock Shooter cosplay. <3
Goodbye, old friend.










Comments

Popular Posts