The Dark Tower

Every once in awhile I'll come across a place so breathtaking that I have to stop and take pictures. I came across this place using the Destinations button and I had no idea what I was going to stumble on and fortunately my outfit at the time suited the place. It can be best described as a poetic, fantasy location filled with a dark yet magical atmosphere but describing it doesn't do it justice, it never does. Let the pictures speak for themselves:










Updated with my new Face Skin and advanced lighting:










I am wearing:
Hair: [bonbon] - Hoshi Hair w/ Horn
Top: [toksik] - Cherish Top
Bottom: [Sweet Thing] - Shallan Skirt
Stockings: [erratic] - Ciri Stockings (Dots)
Footwear: [TETRA] - Diva Boots

Honestly, I would say even the pictures might not capture the full beauty of this place. Not only that, there are hidden features to be found so it is worth visiting to see for yourself: The Dark Tower


Comments

Popular Posts