PSHome's Weekly Update! x2

     Well, it's certainly been awhile since I last blogged. I've been... busy, yeah. Anywho, to make up for lost time, I will also post the weekly update from two weeks ago that I meant to blog. This week's update was fantastic for me. I nearly went broke! My favorite developers pushed out some great things, just my style. <3 From Granzella's long awaited Neon Downtown sexy clothes (Minus the actual Neon Downtown, like come on already!), to nice Billabong and Wrangler items!

Bubble Skirts!


     Granzella released alot this week! 3 Turtleneck & Bubble Skirts sets and 39 articles of Neon Downtown apparel, including tops, skirts, shoes, fans and even hair.
I purchased the Black & Red and the Light Grey and Dark Grey of the Turtleneck and Bubble Skirt Sets. Which I'm absolutely adoring.



From Granzella, above I am wearing:
Side Triple Braid Hairstyle $0.99 (Released two weeks ago.)
Cutie Frilled Dress, Top (Black) $1.99
Bubble Skirt
(Dark Grey) from a $2.49 pack.



Above I am wearing:
Side Triple Braid Hairstyle $0.99/Granzella
My red top is Annie - Burnt Russet $0.99/Wrangler
Bubble Skirt (Red) from a
$2.49 pack/Granzella



Above is all tops from Wrangler
. <3



The top seen above is Sexy Gorgeous Dress, Top (Black) $1.99/Granzella

     Now here's what I meant to post two weeks ago but couldn't. Joining me is my besty, TrickedOutHoro.


We are wearing Stole Cardigan Outfit Sets from Granzella. $2.49 for each set.
Each set comes along with:
-Knit Cat Ear Cap
-Knit Cat Ear Cap, Large
-Stole Cardigan & One Piece (Full Body Outfit)
-Vertical Belted Long Boots

Horo is sporting the Beige & Orange and I am sporting the Red & Navy along with the
Side Triple Braid Hairstyle.



Till next time! Peace.

Comments

Popular Posts