PSHome's Store Update!

Every Wednesday is store update day on PSHome. Something I look forward to each week! I almost always buy something that is new on this day, 'cause there's usually some really nice things. Though rarely, there are crappy updates and I find nothing that appeals to me. Anyways, I'll be blogging about every update items that I purchase.

This week Granzella released Taisho School Uniforms. I purchased the red and pink female one. My friend, TrickedOutHoro, purchased the black male one. Seen below.



The one I purchased is 2.49$ and comes with:
-Ponytail and Red Ribbon (Head Item)
-Top and Skirt (Full Body Item)
-Black Boots
-Peach Umbrella in umbrella stand (Furniture ornament)
-Peach Umbrella (Locomotion)

The one that TrickedOutHoro purchased is also the same price and comes with:
-Black Cap
-Clothes and Cloak (Full Body Item)
-Black Shoes

Also released from Granzella a FREE Taisho-era Student Movement. It is actually pretty cute, I'm using it in the picture below.





Lastly, I also bought Lockwood's Delirious Squid Gothic Poses. It is 2.49$ and comes with four poses, Devil Horns, Despair, Memento Mori, and Swoon. You can see me Swooning in the middle of the frame below.



I'll be looking forward to the next update and blogging about, until then. Laterz.

Comments

Popular Posts