Happy Easter!

Despite not being a religious person whatsoever, I do still feel a little giddy on this day. When I think of Easter I don't think of Jesus Christ mostly, I remember the good memories my family gave me on this holiday. Easter baskets full of candy, toys, movies and in my early teens, videogames. <3 Oh, and bunnies!

Any who, unfortunately I was not able to post anything about the last PSHome update because not only am I broke, I have been sick. But, when hanging out with my friends around 3am in the morning, an idea for a post crossed my mind. Easter/Spring outfits!


                 Here's my friend MistyLear in an awesome surgical mask, bunny costume.

                                                           MistyLear and I as chic bunnies.



TrickedOutHoro and I sporting Spring dresses.

                                     My boyfriend (Undead_Sha) and I in formal Easter attire.

I don't have any big plans for today. As a young adult, I no longer recieve those magical Easter baskets of joy. I will be chillaxing as I always do, enjoying a nice big dinner with my family, hanging with these awesome friends and impatiently waiting for The Walking Dead season finale tonight! Other than the Easter I recieved TLOZ: Wind Waker in my basket, this will be the Best. Easter. Evar! (Hopefully, if it's a good TWD season finale...)


With my love, Undead_Sha, my bestie TrickedOutHoro and his love MistyLear, and the adorable, kind hearted Hachi-Roku_-. <3

Comments

Popular Posts