About me.

So here is my introduction. My real name is Caitlin. Those close to me call me 'Cait'. My internet identity is Yosho. I use this name on any and all things on the net. My PlayStation Network ID is Yosho13. I'm 22. I was born June 14th, 1990. I am half American/Filipino.

The things I love in life are my boyfriend, family, friends, videogames, music and movies. (The same as the next person, I know.) My boyfriend and I have been together five years, going on six. I have a big family and I love that fact. Some of my favorite game series of all time are The Legend of Zelda (OOT, MM and TP) Final Fantasy (VII-XIII), the Sims, Call of Duty (MW2 and Black Ops1), Mass Effect, etc. (Too many to name.) My favorite music genre is rock.  I really like anime, but mainly the art of it, not a fan of too many anime shows. If that makes sense.

I have an artistic side, though it needs a bit of a touch up. Okay, a big touch up... I'm into writing, drawing and photography. I have a story I haven't worked on in years, haven't drawn much the last six years, and I recently have been able to work with photography. (Thanks to my awesome new camera!)

As for PSHome and other virtual worlds, I love the fashion. Which will be showcased in this blog.


As for my dreams and the future, I hope to get out of the rut I'm in, move on with my love, become something and enjoy life, for once.




Other than that. I'm just your average gamer girl.

Comments

Popular Posts